School Animal incursions
Looking for a school animal incursion or wildlife incursion? Well, look no further! Here at The Rookeepers, we are passionate about conservation and education, and we are on a mission, not to Mars, but to a more sustainable future! We believe that ecological learning needs to be supercharged in order to save the best mother of them all… Mother Earth.
Want to help?
Help us on our mission to introduce students to Australian animals, ignite passions and start conversations that will impact the future of Australia. We believe that learning through life will always beat learning through a textbook so bring your classroom to life this term and book your wildlife school incursion today!
Inspire your students like no other as they learn about the animals that call Australia home in the comfort of their classroom. With 5 programs suited to primary school incursions, the only problem you will have is choosing a show!
- Aligned with AusVELS National Curriculum
- Passionate about conservation and educating the future
- Teachers pack sent out upon booking with level appropriate worksheets – Bonus tree to plant with select incursions – 30 minutes of ocean cleaning for every marine show booked.
- Free sustainable classroom guide for every show booked
- Living things & basic needs
- External features and habitats
- Life cycles and reproduction
- Characteristics of living things
- Survival and habitat loss
- Migration and hibernation
- 1 hour presentation
- 7-8 animals per show
- 30 students per show
Planting Trees, Cleaning Oceans
We have made the leap to design programs that create conscientious students and build bridges to nature. That’s why we have taken the pledge to plant a tree or clean the ocean for every program we do! Help us on our mission to Re-Wild Australia when you book an incursion with us.